A OneLife Adventure Awaits You
Gain an insight into the countries explored, - you'll discover how people and animals live in these often remote and wild areas, understand the history of the country and how the landscapes evolve. You'll have the opportunity to gain new skills - off road driving, navigation, languages, photography, this is the activity holiday you have been looking for - a beach holiday will never be the same again!
- Family orientated 4x4 adventures - with time to stop and explore the cultures and landscapes you experience. Downloadable itineraries as well as our unique expedition grading system mean you know what to expect from your trip.
- Prices include all your ferry crossings and all your accommodation, plus our guiding, support, and our knowledge and attention at all times. We don't make inflated claims, we just focus on running the best 4x4 expeditions available, our guest's agree, 86% of them have travelled with us before.
- Travel in small, friendly groups, a maximum of 12 adults / 6 vehicles and we personally run all the expeditions.
- UK Explorer weekends - suitable for standard vehicles, great fun and a perfect introduction to vehicle based adventure travel. We are on hand at all times to advise and spot you through any tricky sections.
- We can also provide 1:1 expedition driver training, recovery, medical or GPS navigation courses or even a full consultancy package to help you undertake your own independent overland expedition.
- Exciting foreign destinations - Greece, Pyrenees, Western Sahara, Portugal, Spain, Algeria, Iceland, Libya, Tunisia or Morocco. New destinations and new tracks on every trip, you'll not drive the same track twice.
- Stay in a mixture of quality hotels and riads, well-equipped, modern campsites or beautiful, remote wild camps.Relax around our campfire and BBQ together, while watching shooting stars at the end of a day full of new experiences.
- Experienced support team and fully equipped support vehicle with GPS mapping, satellite phone, satellite beacon with real time tracking, risk intelligence and medi-evac back up. Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern.
Don't take our word for it, check our guest's reviews, the photos of the trips we run in our Gallery and see why people travel with us time and time again.